Monday, April 23, 2012

Holy smokes! I'm so excited right now, I cannot even express myself. The last time I ordered a book it was "The Maze Runner" by James Dashner which, by the way, I plan to finish someday. I mean, it was interesting enough and recommended by so many fans of "The Hunger Games" (Suzanne Collins), but I don't know why I don't want to pick it up every other night. I lended it to my friend, because I've only finished half of it and I just couldn't get excited enough about this book, so.. yeah. But I do plan on finishing it someday. So.. Want to know what I'm so excited about? I'll tell you:

I just recieved a copy of "Pure" (#2 Covenant Series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout form the post office and it's so beautiful, shiny, new and smells amazing (have I ever told you that I like the smell of books? I don't know what's so great about it, but they smell nice). Anyway, it's bigger than I expected. It's quite a big font so it's easy on the eyes and I just cannot wait to read it all ready. I think I have to wait until tomorrow when I get home from Uni. Tonight I have to do chemistry, because I had a lab today, and I ought to revise how to write an essay for tomorrow, because we're writing one as a part of the final exam in academic English. I literally cannot wipe a smile off my face. I've been waiting for this book since 3rd of April and it's finally arrived. Looking forward to reading it and hopefully I'll be able to post a review rather sooner than later.


As for now, I'll let you guys know that I recommend this series, because it's quite interesting, tho, the first book kind of reminded me of "The Vampire Academy" books by Richelle Mead, but the excerpts I've read from Jennifer's blog are great and I'm so, so, so happy I've finally have it in my hands. I guess I should give it to my Mom this evening for her to hide it, otherwise I'll probably end up reading it anyway. Heh.

Thanks for reading and visiting this page. Wish you all a great day and lots of hugs and kisses! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment