Sunday, May 20, 2012

Inspiration: Colby Brown

I think everyone enjoys taking pictures, it's just that some of us are better at it than the most of us. Here's someone I discovered like 5 minutes ago via Google+ - his name is Colby Brown and he takes some of the most amazing photos. I mean, I checked out his site and it's pretty darn awesome! It's inspirational. I like taking photographs with my digital SLR Canon camera and I can only wish I could take pictures like him. I used to take my Canon everywhere with me, unfortunately I haven't been inspired to pick it up lately and after seeing some of his work I want to grab it, go out and take pictures of everything.

So.. That's pretty much it. Check out his website and hopefully you'll get some ideas, inspiration etc. on how to take better, more interesting photographs. Also, maybe you'll see some things from a new angle.

P.S. Too bad he lives in the States, otherwise I'd probably want to sign up for some of his workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment