Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Top 3 Bookish Moments of December

December was a really quiet time for me in the sense of books, but I still managed to pick my top three out of the few that stood out for me (in no particular order):
  1. I received my copy of Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick, yay! Hush Hush was my first ever angel book and I got pretty much addicted to Patch, to put it mildly *blushes* so yeah.. I'm sad to let him go, but I'm anxious to see what's gonna happen next for Patch and Nora in this final installment of the saga.
  2. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout came out in December. Wohooo!! I have a paperback on my shelf already (though, now that I think about it, I think I haven't featured it in any of my hauls O_O) and I'm excited to read it. I think I'm gonna read it in May/June though, because there's supposedly a cliffhanger like no other. Can't wait to devour Origin already. Daemon POV, peeps!! Eeek!!!
  3. Reading Hopeless by Colleen Hoover and The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay. Finishing a year of great reads with these amazing contemporary books couldn't have been any better. I think these two books are must-reads for every book lover out there. Even if we agree to disagree I'm always excited to see what people think of them. 
So yep, these were my sweets of December 2012. I hope I'll post my January one a little earlier, heh. Have a great week, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I really need to get on reading Hopeless and TSoT, they are both super high on my TBR but I have so many ARC's that I have to get through first. So jealous that you've already read them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least they have a high placement, lol. I'm eagerly looking forward to your thoughts once you finally read them. They're fantastic!

      Delete
  2. I still need to read Hopeless AND Sea of Tranquility Siiri! There are just so many great books out there and not enough time to read them! This is a good problem to have though, I love having a giant list of must read books:) It just makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I know! I have so many moodswings with books, because I don't know what to read. So many incredible books to read. I like this problem as well;) Haha.

      Delete
  3. I have to say that reading Hopeless and The Sea of Tranquility ranked high for me as well!

    ReplyDelete